Extensions are a fun way to add length, thickness and color. But you don’t want to spend to much money.Or you just want them for a night out. Clip in extensions are the solution.
Her own her is long but the ends are very thin.
I use foxy locks extensions. I did cut and color them.
- You make a part in your hair and clip them in on the hair.
- Here you see a bright pink one.
- You do this with as much pieces you need. You have longer thicker hair.
2. More volume.
You can also use extensions with the same length. It will make your hair thicker. I use extensions with no name. Also these ones I colored and cut them.
- I’ve 2 pieces on each side and also 2 pieces on the back of the head.
- I put some big curls in them to blend better.