Hi all :p
I wanted to try out flip in hair really bad. But it cost a fortuin. I’m not going to pay that much if the idee is simple. That’s why I’m going to show you how to do it! Hope you’re gonna enjoy :p
Stuff you need:
- Wefted hair
- Take a very long piece of wire and thread it threw the needle. Make sure you got the ends to getter and the needle at the middle of the wire. Than you make a knot of the ends.
- Put the needle threw one side of the weft.
- Put only the needle threw, not the whole wire. Than you stich it threw your own wire that is doubled.
- Than stich a couple times more on that place so you know it’s secure.
- Stich it threw the other side of the weft. It shoot look something like this. =)
- Measure around your head if it fits tight. Pull it to the position you want it to be. It’s the best if it is on the nape of your nek. This way it can’t move. If it’s tight enough make a knot on the end and cut off the ends of the wire.
I made in total 2 flip in extensions. One is 20 inches and the other 16.
Hope you liked and learned :p see you next time!