Want to know how to tame down your jungle, than read on. Jungle is a conditioner for dry and bushy hair. This is a solid conditioner by Lush. A solid conditioner seems strange in the beginning, but you get used to it. This is the second time that I’ve got this conditioner. I like this conditioner, but i don’t love it. It is fine and does a great job, but it didn’t blew me away. You can use this on all hair types because it doesn’t weigh your hair down. It smells very tropical, and I like that.
How to use?
- Chop off a little chunk of the conditioner bar and put it in a little bowl.
- Add a little bit hot water to it and mix the conditioner and the water together. the consistency has to be creamy, just like a normal conditioner.
- wait for a couple of minutes and it is ready to use.
- I would recommend keeping the conditioner bar in a tin. I have a body bar tin because the shampoo bar tin doesn’t fit.
Pros & cons
- Light weight. It doesn’t weight your hair down.
- Leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Smells amazing!
- Totally vegan
- Not tested on animals.
- A lot of natural ingredients like: cocoa butter, fresh organic avocado, soya lecithin, fresh figs, organic bananas, fresh passion fruit, kumquat, ylang ylang oil, vetivert oil, cypress oil, cedar wood oil.
- Takes time to make it ready to use.
- Does contain sulfates.
Hope you enjoyed :p
Order it on www.lush.co.uk